1. Choosing Your Keywords
How to choose keywords for your website
In this lesson we look at different types of key phrases and how you can pick the best keywords for your site.
Before starting an SEO strategy it’s important for you to decide what keywords you actually want to show up for.
It’s absolutely worth putting in the research upfront so you can approach your SEO strategy with a clear plan that will benefit your business.
This part of the course includes
- Types of key phrases and why you might want to show up for them
- How to start thinking about keywords for your business
- Examples of keyword lists from real-world businesses
- How to assess your competition
- Tools for testing your potential keywords
Take the SEO for Small Business training course
In this self-paced SEO training course you'll learn how to make small but mighty changes to your website so it shows up higher in search results and new customers can find you more easily.
The course consists of 8 bite-sized videos of around 10 minutes each. Lessons feature demos and explanations of SEO terms and what they mean in practice for different businesses featuring real world examples.