3. Adding keywords to your page
How to add keywords to your website
In this lesson we’ll look at what makes good website content and how to optimise different parts of a page.
Now it’s time to start adding your keywords to those pages.
This part of the course includes
- What parts of a web page can we optimise?
- What makes good website content?
- Examples of well-optimised pages
- How to optimise your headings and subheadings for SEO
- How to include keywords in your body copy
- How to write effective link text
Take the SEO for Small Business training course
In this self-paced SEO training course you'll learn how to make small but mighty changes to your website so it shows up higher in search results and new customers can find you more easily.
The course consists of 8 bite-sized videos of around 10 minutes each. Lessons feature demos and explanations of SEO terms and what they mean in practice for different businesses featuring real world examples.