2. Creating a content plan
How to create an SEO content plan for your website
This lesson is all about coming up with your plan for where to place your chosen keywords around your website.
Rather than diving straight into optimising your website, I find it’s important to take a bit of time to really think about the purpose of each of the pages on your website.
Approaching your SEO strategy with a clear plan will really help you feel more confident and focus your efforts when optimising each page.
This part of the course includes
- What is an SEO content plan?
- How to spread your keywords throughout your website
- Different types of web page and how you can approach them in your content plan
- Optimising your site for niche phrases with landing pages
- Real world examples of content plans in action and their related optimised pages
- Using your blog effectively for SEO
Take the SEO for Small Business training course
In this self-paced SEO training course you'll learn how to make small but mighty changes to your website so it shows up higher in search results and new customers can find you more easily.
The course consists of 8 bite-sized videos of around 10 minutes each. Lessons feature demos and explanations of SEO terms and what they mean in practice for different businesses featuring real world examples.